Last updated: June 2023
Lara La Sala LLC
- MODIFICATION OF THESE TERMS This is the most current version of the Terms as indicated by the date above. We reserve the right to update, change or replace any part of these Terms. We’ll inform you of updates by posting the updated date as the first item on this page [and informing you via email if you have subscribed to our website]. Your continued use of the website after any changes constitutes acceptance of those changes. Modifications to Website Content. We reserve the right to update, remove, discontinue, or otherwise modify the content, services, and offerings provided on this website without notice.
- DISCLAIMER The content on this website is general in nature and is offered for educational or informational purposes only. Use and reliance on the content on this website is at your own risk.
- NO WARRANTIES WE DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW INCLUDING ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES. YOU ACCEPT THIS WEBSITE “AS IS” IN ITS CONDITION AT THE TIME OF YOUR USE WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. WHATSOEVER. YOU ARE AWARE OF THE POTENTIAL FOR HARM AND ASSUME RISK, DAMAGE, HARM, OR LOSS, WHETHER PERSONAL, EMOTIONAL, FINANCIAL, OR OTHERWISE, DIRECT OR INDIRECT, FROM THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THIS WEBSITE. THE CONTENT ON THIS WEBSITE IS PROVIDED FOR GENERAL INFORMATION ONLY AND SHOULD NOT BE RELIED UPON OR USED AS THE SOLE BASIS FOR MAKING DECISIONS WITHOUT CONSULTING OTHER SOURCES.
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT RELIANCE ON THE INFORMATION PROVIDED BY THE WEBSITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK.
WE DO NOT WARRANT THAT THE WEBSITE, CONTENT, OR SERVICES OFFERED WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS OR REQUIREMENTS.
WE DO NOT WARRANT THAT THE SERVICE WILL REMAIN UNINTERRUPTED AND THAT THE INFORMATION ON THIS WEBSITE WILL ALWAYS BE CURRENT, ACCURATE, COMPLETE, OR ERROR-FREE AS IT MAY RELATE TO OUR SERVICES, DESCRIPTIONS, PRICING, AND AVAILABILITY. RESERVE THE RIGHT TO MAKE ANY CORRECTIONS AT ANY TIME WITHOUT NOTICE TO YOU.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY WE LIMIT OUR LIABILITY TO YOU AND, AS PERMITTED BY THE LAW OF EACH JURISDICTION, WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES REGARDLESS OF THE FORESEEABILITY OF THOSE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO YOUR USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE WEBSITE. THIS LIMITATION SHALL APPLY REGARDLESS OF ANY FORM OF ACTION INCLUDING A BREACH OF THIS AGREEMENT.
- YOUR USE OF THIS WEBSITE Website Content. We own or have a license to use the content, graphics, blogs, events, colors, logos, branding, and other elements or intellectual property on the website. You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell, screen share, or screenshot, or exploit any portion of the website, use of the website, or access to the website in a manner that would violate the intellectual property rights of the Company.
User-Generated Content. You create user-generated content on our website when you submit content including, but not limited to comments; likes; any type of post or publication in the form of text, video, audio, or images; content submitted via our communities or community forums; testimonials; case studies; etc. By submitting user-generated content, you grant Company an irrevocable, worldwide, royalty-free, non-exclusive license to use the content in furtherance of business purposes.
Purchases. Any purchases through our website including, but not limited to, digital products in any form, event purchases, payment for services or bookings are subject to these Terms. There are no refunds for purchases made on this site. If a purchase is subject to separate terms and conditions provided by Company. There is a conflict with these Terms, the other terms shall govern.
Membership Area. The Membership Area is made available exclusively to authorized persons. If you are an authorized person, you are responsible for maintaining the username and password you created to access the Membership Area. You are not permitted to provide an unauthorized person access to the Membership Area. We reserve the right to revoke your access at any time for any reason without notice to you. You agree to exercise due diligence to prevent inadvertent access or disclosure to others. [and/or] Password Protected Pages. Password-protected pages are made available exclusively to authorized persons who have received the password from Company. You are not permitted to distribute or share the password with unauthorized persons. We reserve the right to change the password or revoke your access at any time for any reason without notice to you. You agree to exercise due diligence to prevent inadvertent disclosure of the password to others.
- THIRD-PARTY LINKS Certain content on our website may include material from third parties. We are not liable for any harm or damages related to the purchase or use of goods, services, resources, content, or any other transactions made in connection with any third-party websites. Please carefully review the third party’s policies and practices and make sure you understand them before you engage in any use. Direct any complaints, claims, concerns, or questions regarding third-party products, services, and content to the third party.
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY VIOLATIONS If you believe this website has participated in the infringement of your or another person’s intellectual property rights, please email us at [support email] with the following information: (1) a statement explaining what intellectual property you believe has been infringed upon, (2) the name of the owner of the intellectual property, and (3) the email address for the owner of the intellectual property.
- DISPUTE RESOLUTION If there is any dispute arising out of your use of the website, you agree that the dispute will be governed by the laws of the United States and the State of Pennsylvania. Acceptance of the Terms constitutes your consent to be sued in such courts and to accept service of process outside the State of Pennsylvania with the same force and effect as if such service had been made within the State of Pennsylvania.
- INDEMNIFICATION You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless the Company and our officers, directors, agents, contractors, licensors, Service Partners, subcontractors, suppliers, interns, and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, arising out of or related to your use of the website and violation of these Terms and the documents or policies they incorporate by reference, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third party.
- SEVERABILITY In the event that any provision of these Terms is determined to be unlawful, void, or unenforceable, such provision shall nonetheless be enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, and the unenforceable portion shall be deemed to be severed from these Terms, such determination shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any other remaining provisions.
- NO ASSIGNMENT These Terms cannot be assigned by you to any other person or entity.
- TERMINATION These Terms are effective unless and until terminated by either you or us. You may terminate these Terms at any time by notifying us or when you stop using our website. If we suspect that you’ve violated these Terms, we reserve the right to terminate your use of this website at any time without notice and you will still be liable for any amounts due up until the termination date.
- ENTIRE AGREEMENT These Terms including, by reference, other terms and policies, constitute the entire agreement between you and Company. Any prior or other agreements, whether oral or written, between you and us are superseded by these Terms.
- WAIVER If we fail to enforce any provision or exercise any rights within these Terms. That failure shall not be construed as a waiver of any rights or provisions in these Terms.
- GOVERNING LAW These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the United States and the State of Pennsylvania.
- CONTACT Please send questions and concerns about these Terms to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.